Based in Paddock Wood, Kent
Excellent basic salary plus OT
Working with a fast growing robotic packing machinery manufacturer
Reports to: Electrical and Controls Manager
- To build control panels
- To carry out field wiring
- Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic and PLC fault finding and commissioning
- Assist in installation and commissioning
- Demonstrable experience in machine wiring and panel building
- Machine wireman /electrical fitter
- You must be a qualified industrial electrical engineer with experience of control panel build and field wiring.
- You must be willing to travel to client sites from time to time for installation/commissioning activities
- You must be able to solve problems and think on your feet.
- You must have a keen attention to detail.
Brillopak is a fast growing British manufacturer of premium quality, small footprint robotic packing and palletising systems for the food sector. Our business is ambitious and has a reputation for innovation and quality, working with a growing number of blue chip clients. Our clients include McVitie’s, Wm Morrison, HJ Heinz, GlaxoSmithKline, IPL, Adrian Scripps and Muntons Ingredients.
To apply please follow the online instructions or send a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **