Service and Commissioning Engineer
Based in Paddock Wood, Kent
Excellent basic salary plus OT
Working with a fast growing robotics business
Reports to: Operations Director
- Responsible for installation, start-up commissioning and handover of Brillopak robotic machines and systems
- Carry out routine repairs and servicing of machines and systems
- Connect and repair cabling on site
- Carry out tests of all the electrical devices on site
- Mechanical installation
- Understand technical electrical drawings
- Available for call out Monday 8.00 am to Friday 6pm.
- Establish relationships with existing and new customers.
- Basic mechanical work (welding, cutting, etc an advantage)
- Fill in reports and documentation provided such as SAT/FAT/Site Report/RAMS
- You must be willing to travel to client sites around the UK for installation/commissioning activities including overnight stays of up to 5 days at a time.
- You must be able to solve problems and think on your feet.
- You must have a keen attention to detail.
- You must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in electrical control systems including servo drives and encoders.
- Experience in Omron control systems
- Previous basic mechanical experience- welding, cutting etc
- Full UK Clean driving license
- Ability to navigate on long distance journeys
- The position is primarily field based with the successful candidate spending 90% of working hours on the road and 10% in the office.
WE CAN OFFER
- An attractive salary
- Promotional opportunities
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Annual salary increasing according to work efficiency.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **