"We chose Brillopak because of the quality of the design and the simplicity of use by our staff. We like the simplicity of operation and the reliability of the pick and place system."- DMS Danskin
COMPACT C130 Semi -automatic packing system
Reduces labour cost and increases product throughput when packing product into crates, trays or cases.
By presenting product and crates/trays to the operator at the same time and by ergonomically reducing movement to a minimum with minimal accumulation, high efficiency is assured. The ability to control the speed of the conveyors provides the business control over actual throughput speed.
The result is that more product can be packed with less people. Alternatively more product can be packed over shorter shifts.
The system is available as both a single operator and a 2 operator configuration.
Typical payback is 12-15 months.
Built in stainless steel with SEW drives this machine is designed for 24/7 reliable operation.
- Reduced labour cost in packing process
- Increases packing throughput
- Elimination of unnecessary accumulation
- Consistent line speed is assured
- Ergonomically designed to minimise movement and risk of rsi
- Small footprint means it can be located anywhere