Brillopak Ltd. is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our customers and website visitors when they use our website, order our products and services, or communicate electronically with us.
In this document:
- Information we collect
- How we will use information about you
- Storing your personal data
- Disclosing your information
- Access to information
- Other websites
- How to contact us
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you register with us, place an order for our products or services and engage with our digital platforms, including visiting our website.
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
How will we use information about you?
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- If you have provided consent, we may also use your data to: – To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us. – To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
We may use information that is automatically collected from website visits to analyse website performance. We may also compile aggregate statistical data about our users and website activities. We will not share your data with any third party company.
We would like to send you news and updates, and information about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time.We may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services that we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the email. You can also contact us using the details below.
Storing your personal data
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Disclosing your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third-party
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us using the details below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing of website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
You may find links to third-party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
How to contact us
Email: please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Privacy’.
Telephone: you can call us on 01622 872907 8.30am – 4pm Monday – Friday (lines may operate different hours on national and regional holidays).
Post: you can write to us at Brillopak Limited, 9 Archers Park, Branbridges Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 5HP